Monday, August 31, 2020

Prayer - Never Underestimate What God Will Do Through Your Prayers

 


Prayer

Hannah prayed, and the Lord gave her a son, Samuel.

"And she was in bitterness of soul, and prayed unto the LORD, and wept sore. ... For this child I prayed; and the LORD hath given me my petition which I asked of him:" - 1 Samuel 1:10, 27 KJV

Solomon prayed, and the fire came down from heaven, and the glory of the LORD filled the house.

"Now when Solomon had made an end of praying, the fire came down from heaven, and consumed the burnt offering and the sacrifices; and the glory of the LORD filled the house." - 2 Chronicles 7:1 KJV

Daniel prayed, and God gave him understanding of the end times.

"Yea, whiles I was speaking in prayer, even the man Gabriel…informed me, and talked with me, and said, O Daniel, I am now come forth to give thee skill and understanding." - Daniel 9:21-22 KJV

The church prayed and Peter was miraculously delivered from prison.

"Peter therefore was kept in prison: but prayer was made without ceasing of the church unto God for him. ... And when Peter was come to himself, he said, Now I know of a surety, that the Lord hath sent his angel, and hath delivered me out of the hand of Herod, and from all the expectation of the people of the Jews." - Acts 12:5, 11 KJV

Through prayer, things can be accomplished that we could never do. Souls can be reached that we could never reach. Miracles can happen. Never underestimate what God will do through your prayers.

"Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God." - Philippians 4:6 KJV

No comments:

Post a Comment