Wednesday, April 21, 2021

"From henceforth ye know Him, and have seen Him"


 Jesus spoke to His disciples,

"If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him.

“Philip saith unto him, Lord, shew us the Father, and it sufficeth us.

“Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Shew us the Father?

“Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works." - John 14:7-10 KJV

Jesus is the image of the invisible God (Colossians 1:15), God manifest in the flesh (1 Timothy 3:16), the Word made flesh (John 1:1,14), God in Christ (2 Corinthians 5:19), Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last (Revelation 22:13), all the fulness of the Godhead bodily (Colossians 2:9), Wonderful Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace. (Isaiah 9:6).

No comments:

Post a Comment