Thursday, May 23, 2019



The LORD is my strength and song, and He is become my salvation.

"And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name JESUS: for he shall save his people from their sins." - Matthew 1:21 KJV

Jesus died for me, so that I could be saved.

"Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved." - Acts 4:12 KJV

By His name Jesus in baptism, His blood has been applied to my life, and my sins have been remitted.

"Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins..." - Acts 2:38 KJV

He is my God, and I will prepare him an habitation.

I have turned my life to Jesus. My back is turned on sin. I have repented and buried my old sinful nature in water baptism in Jesus name. My sins have been remitted, washed away by the blood Jesus shed for me. Jesus didn’t do this just for me; He did it for the whole world.

By His death, burial, and resurrection applied to my life, I have prepared Him an habitation. I have received the gift of His Spirit in me, walking now in newness of life. (Romans 6:1-11, Ephesians 2:22).

"…And ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost. For the promise is unto you, and to your children, and to all that are afar off, even as many as the Lord our God shall call." - Acts 2:38-39 KJV

"And now why tarriest thou? arise, and be baptized, and wash away thy sins, calling on the name of the Lord." - Acts 22:16 KJV

"O magnify the LORD with me, and let us exalt his name together." - Psalm 34:3 KJV

No comments:

Post a Comment