Wednesday, March 27, 2019


Jesus is the Father, Jesus is the Son, Jesus is the Holy Ghost, and HE IS ONE.

The Son of God, which is the flesh of God, is Jesus. All the fullness of God is within this human body. (Colossians 2:8-9, Isaiah 9:6). At the same time, God fills the universe. (2Chronicles 6:18). God came to save us.

"And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name JESUS: for he shall save his people from their sins." - Matthew 1:21

"I am come in my Father's name, and ye receive me not: if another shall come in his own name, him ye will receive." - John 5:43 KJV

"Philip saith unto him, Lord, shew us the Father, and it sufficeth us. Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Shew us the Father? Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works." - John 14:8-10

The Holy Ghost is Jesus. The Holy Ghost is also called the Holy Spirit, the Comforter, the Spirit of Truth, the Spirit of Christ, Christ in you, the Spirit of God, the Spirit of your Father, the Spirit.

"And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever; even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you. I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you." - John 14:16-18

"But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you." - John 14:26

It is by the name Jesus, that our Heavenly Father brought salvation.

"Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved." - Acts 4:12 KJV

God robed Himself in flesh so that He could shed His holy, sinless blood to save us from our sins. (Luke 1:35, Hebrews 2:14-15, Hebrews 9:22, Acts 20:28). He did this so that we could return to Him, have our sins washed away by baptism in His name Jesus, and so that we could be filled with His Spirit, the Holy Ghost. God did this so we could be reconciled back to Him. (Colossians 1:19-23).

"Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost. For the promise is unto you, and to your children, and to all that are afar off, even as many as the Lord our God shall call." - Acts 2:38-39

No comments:

Post a Comment