Wednesday, October 10, 2018

Our heavenly Father put on a human body and dwelt among His creation. He came in His name Jesus, which us above every name.
"That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth;" - Philippians 2:10
"Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Shew us the Father?" - John 14:9
"And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory." - 1 Timothy 3:16
The Holy Ghost that was poured out on the Day of Pentecost is the Spirit that is in Christ.
"He that believeth on me, as the scripture hath said, out of his belly shall flow rivers of living water. (But this spake he of the Spirit, which they that believe on him should receive: for the Holy Ghost was not yet given; because that Jesus was not yet glorified.)" - John 7:38-39
"And they were all filled with the Holy Ghost, and began to speak with other tongues, as the Spirit gave them utterance." - Acts 2:4
The Father is Spirit. The Father is revealed in flesh (humanity). The Father’s human body is called by His name, Jesus. The Father is in us when we are filled with His Spirit.
"For it is not ye that speak, but the Spirit of your Father which speaketh in you." - Matthew 10:20
"Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you." - John 14:17
Jesus was speaking to His disciples. They knew Him. He dwelt with them. When He said He would be in them, Jesus was talking about His Spirit being in them.
"But when the Comforter is come, whom I will send unto you from the Father, even the Spirit of truth, which proceedeth from the Father, he shall testify of me:" - John 15:26
"He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him." - John 14:21
Jesus is the Father. Jesus is Spirit. Jesus has a body (the son of God/the flesh of God).
There is only one Spirit, referred to as the Spirit of God, the Holy Spirit, the Holy Ghost, the Spirit of Christ, Comforter, Spirit of Truth, Spirit of your Father, the Spirit.
"Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him." - John 14:23
"I and my Father are one." - John 10:30
The Father, the Spirit of God, is in Christ. When we receive the Holy Ghost, we receive the Father in us.
"There is one body, and one Spirit, even as ye are called in one hope of your calling; One Lord, one faith, one baptism, One God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all." - Ephesians 4:4-6

No comments:

Post a Comment