Friday, September 6, 2019



Jesus cares about you. Trust Him and love Him. He wants the best for you. Listen to His voice and He will lead and guide you. Cast your cares on Him and He will help you. Draw near to Him, and He will draw near to you. Jesus loves you.

"Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you." - 1 Peter 5:7 KJV

"Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths." - Proverbs 3:5-6 KJV

"God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble." - Psalm 46:1 KJV

"Draw nigh to God, and he will draw nigh to you." - James 4:8 KJV

"The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want. He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters. He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake." - Psalm 23:1-3 KJV

"I am the good shepherd: the good shepherd giveth his life for the sheep." - John 10:11 KJV

"My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me:" - John 10:27 KJV

"I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me." - Philippians 4:13 KJV

No comments:

Post a Comment