Thursday, September 19, 2019



I believe in one God - His name is Jesus - the First and the Last

"Who hath wrought and done it, calling the generations from the beginning? I the LORD, the first, and with the last; I am he." - Isaiah 41:4 KJV ["Who has done such mighty deeds, summoning each new generation from the beginning of time? It is I, the LORD, the First and the Last. I alone am he."" - Isaiah 41:4 NLT]

"Thus saith the LORD the King of Israel, and his redeemer the LORD of hosts; I am the first, and I am the last; and beside me there is no God." - Isaiah 44:6 KJV ["This is what the LORD says--Israel's King and Redeemer, the LORD of Heaven's Armies: "I am the First and the Last; there is no other God." - Isaiah 44:6 NLT]

"Hearken unto me, O Jacob and Israel, my called; I am he; I am the first, I also am the last." - Isaiah 48:12 KJV " ["Listen to me, O family of Jacob, Israel my chosen one! I alone am God, the First and the Last." - Isaiah 48:12 NLT]

"And when I saw him, I fell at his feet as dead. And he laid his right hand upon me, saying unto me, Fear not; I am the first and the last:" - Revelation 1:17 KJV

"And unto the angel of the church in Smyrna write; These things saith the first and the last, which was dead, and is alive;" - Revelation 2:8 KJV

"I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last." - Revelation 22:13 KJV

No comments:

Post a Comment