Friday, January 14, 2022

He that hath see Me hath seen the Father

Our Heavenly Father put on a human body and dwelt among His creation as a man. He came to bring salvation.

"And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name JESUS: for he shall save his people from their sins." - Matthew 1:21 KJV

He was born without sin, because He bypassed man, the Holy Ghost causing conception in Mary. This is how God Himself could pay the price of man’s sin, shedding sinless blood on the cross.

"And the angel answered and said unto her, The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee: therefore also that holy thing which shall be born of thee shall be called the Son of God." - Luke 1:35 KJV

The Son of God is the human body of God.

"To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself..." - 2 Corinthians 5:19 KJV

The Father is Spirit. The Son is flesh. The Father is in us when we are filled with His Spirit.

"For it is not ye that speak, but the Spirit of your Father which speaketh in you." - Matthew 10:20

"Philip saith unto him, Lord, shew us the Father, and it sufficeth us.

“Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Shew us the Father?

“Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works." - John 14:8-10 KJV

It was the Father in Christ that did the miracles.

"And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever; even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you. I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you." - John 14:16-18 KJV

Jesus was speaking to His disciples. They knew Him. He dwelt with them. When He said He would be in them, Jesus was talking about His Spirit being in them.

The Holy Ghost that was poured out on the Day of Pentecost is the Spirit of Jesus.

"And they were all filled with the Holy Ghost, and began to speak with other tongues, as the Spirit gave them utterance." - Acts 2:4

 

No comments:

Post a Comment