Monday, January 3, 2022

Don't Stress - Pray About Everything


Struggling with New Year's resolutions?

Don’t stress. Pray about everything. We are not ‘bothering’ God, when we need help with even small things. God is all powerful, loving and caring about our every situation. Jesus wants our success, and He wants to be part of that success. We can thank Him for that. (2Chronicles 16:9, Zechariah 4:10).

"Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God." - Philippians 4:6 KJV

"And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus." - Philippians 4:7 KJV

"I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing." - John 15:5 KJV

"I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me." - Philippians 4:13 KJV



No comments:

Post a Comment