Sunday, August 4, 2019



"And he would fain have filled his belly with the husks that the swine did eat: and no man gave unto him. And when he came to himself, he said, How many hired servants of my father's have bread enough and to spare, and I perish with hunger!" - Luke 15:16-17 KJV

Fed up with the world of sin? When the son "came to himself" he realized true Life is found returning to his Father's house! Jesus is waiting with love and open arms.

"And he arose, and came to his father. But when he was yet a great way off, his father saw him, and had compassion, and ran, and fell on his neck, and kissed him." - Luke 15:20 KJV

"It is of the LORD'S mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not. They are new every morning: great is thy faithfulness." - Lamentations 3:22-23 KJV

"And Jesus said unto them, I am the bread of life: he that cometh to me shall never hunger; and he that believeth on me shall never thirst." - John 6:35 KJV

No comments:

Post a Comment