Saturday, July 13, 2024

Part 4

 Part 4


"Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me." - John 14:6 KJV


We saw how Jesus is the way, how Jesus is the truth, and how Jesus is the life.


We now see how no man cometh unto the Father, but by Jesus. 


One reason no man cometh unto the Father, but by Jesus is because Jesus is the Father manifest in flesh.


Jesus told Thomas,


"If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him." - John 14:7 KJV


"Philip saith unto him, Lord, shew us the Father, and it sufficeth us." - John 14:8 KJV


"Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Shew us the Father?" - John 14:9 KJV


"Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works." - John 14:10 KJV


The Father reconciled man back to Himself by the gospel - His death, burial, and resurrection.


"To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them...." - 2 Corinthians 5:19 KJV


"And, having made peace through the blood of his cross, by him to reconcile all things unto himself; by him, I say, whether they be things in earth, or things in heaven." - Colossians 1:20 KJV


We are reconciled back to the Father when we obey the gospel - when we repent of our sins, we are baptized in the name of Jesus for the remission (forgiveness) of our sins, and we receive the gift of the Holy Ghost, speaking in tongues as the Spirit gives us utterance.  (Acts2:38, Acts 2:4).








No comments:

Post a Comment