Saturday, November 24, 2018


Life gives us trials.
Jesus leads us through them.
Hold His hand.

"Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me." - Psalm 23:4 KJV

(In this verse, the Hebrew word for comfort “includes the notion of help put forth” (Gesenius' Hebrew-Chaldee Lexicon). Jesus is with us when we walk through trials. He is our help and defender.)

"God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble." - Psalm 46:1 KJV

"When thou passest through the waters, I will be with thee; and through the rivers, they shall not overflow thee: when thou walkest through the fire, thou shalt not be burned; neither shall the flame kindle upon thee." - Isaiah 43:2 KJV

No comments:

Post a Comment