Thursday, May 25, 2017


Jesus gave His life for us, dying for us, because He loves us.

We give our life for Jesus, dying to sin, because we love Him.

Verses:

"Husbands, love your wives, even as Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it;" - Ephesians 5:25 KJV

"Hereby perceive we the love of God, because he laid down his life for us…" - 1 John 3:16 KJV

"And he took bread, and gave thanks, and brake it, and gave unto them, saying, This is my body which is given for you: this do in remembrance of me." - Luke 22:19 KJV

"I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me." - Galatians 2:20 KJV

"And they that are Christ's have crucified the flesh with the affections and lusts." - Galatians 5:24 KJV

"But what things were gain to me, those I counted loss for Christ." - Philippians 3:7 KJV

"But God forbid that I should glory, save in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom the world is crucified unto me, and I unto the world." - Galatians 6:14 KJV

"What shall we say then? Shall we continue in sin, that grace may abound? God forbid. How shall we, that are dead to sin, live any longer therein?" - Romans 6:1-2 KJV

"Likewise reckon ye also yourselves to be dead indeed unto sin, but alive unto God through Jesus Christ our Lord." - Romans 6:11 KJV

"Forasmuch then as Christ hath suffered for us in the flesh, arm yourselves likewise with the same mind: for he that hath suffered in the flesh hath ceased from sin; that he no longer should live the rest of his time in the flesh to the lusts of men, but to the will of God." - 1 Peter 4:1-2 KJV

"Know ye not, that so many of us as were baptized into Jesus Christ were baptized into his death?" - Romans 6:3 KJV

"Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed." - 1 Peter 2:24 KJV

"And that he died for all, that they which live should not henceforth live unto themselves, but unto him which died for them, and rose again." - 2 Corinthians 5:15 KJV

"According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love:" - Ephesians 1:4 KJV

"Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost." - Acts 2:38 KJV




No comments:

Post a Comment