Monday, July 1, 2019



The Image Of The Invisible God
Jesus Christ is the Father (The Almighty God) manifested in flesh.
If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him. - John:14:7 (KJV)
The Messiah is the Everlasting Father.
For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace. - Isaiah 9:6 (KJV)
There is only One Father.
Have we not all one father? hath not one God created us? - Malachi 2:10 (KJV)
One God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all. - Ephesians 4:6 (KJV)
Isaiah 9:6 calls the Son the Everlasting Father. Jesus is the Son prophesied about and since the Bible teaches there is only One Father, so Jesus must be God the Father.
Colossians 2:9-10 (KJV)
For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily. And ye are complete in Him, which is the head of principality and power:
Colossians 2:9 proclaims that all the fulness of the Godhead dwells in Jesu. The Godhead includes the role of the Father, so the Father must dwell in Jesus.
Jesus Himself taught that He was the Father.
Then said they unto him, Where is thy Father? Jesus answered, Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also. - John:8:19 (KJV)
Then said they unto him, Who art thou? And Jesus saith unto them, Even the same that I said unto you from the beginning. - John:8:25 (KJV)
They understood not that he spake to them of the Father. - John:8:27 (KJV)
Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works. - John:14:10 (KJV)
I and my Father are one. - John:10:30 (KJV)
But if I do, though ye believe not me, believe the works: that ye may know, and believe, that the Father is in me, and I in him. - John:10:38 (KJV)
And he that seeth me seeth him that sent me. - John:12:45 (KJV)
Jesus promised to be the Father of all overcomers.
And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely. He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son. - Revelation:21:6-7 (KJV)
God (The Father) was manifest in the flesh for the purpose of self- revelation and redemption.
...Fear not; I am the first and the last: I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore,... - Revelation:1:17-18 (KJV)
Hereby perceive we the love of God, because he laid down his life for us... - 1 John 3:16 (KJV)
To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation. - 2 Corinthians 5:19 (KJV)
And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory. - 1 Timothy 3:16 (KJV)
In whom we have redemption through his blood, even the forgiveness of sins: Who is the image of the invisible God,... - Colossians1:14-15 (KJV)
Matthew 1:21-23 (KJV)
And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name JESUS: for he shall save his people from their sins Now all this was done, that it might be fulfilled which was spoken of the Lord by the prophet, saying, Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us.
Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved. - Acts 4:12 (KJV)
For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord. - Romans 6:23 (KJV)
Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty. - Revelation:1:7-8 (KJV)
I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I am he, ye shall die in your sins. - John:8:24 (KJV)
And now why tarriest thou? arise, and be baptized, and wash away thy sins, calling on the name of the Lord. - Acts 22:16 (KJV)
Obey Acts 2:38!
Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.

No comments:

Post a Comment