Wednesday, July 11, 2018


When the world is raging, its systems are collapsing, there is One we can look to for help - there is One that we can put our trust in. JESUS.

"And they that know thy name will put their trust in thee: for thou, LORD, hast not forsaken them that seek thee." - Psalm 9:10

When all fails, Jesus never fails.

"What time I am afraid, I will trust in thee." - Psalm 56:3

The world’s riches cannot save a soul, only Jesus can. (Acts 2:38)

"They that trust in their wealth, and boast themselves in the multitude of their riches; none of them can by any means redeem his brother, nor give to God a ransom for him:" - Psalm 49:6-7

"The God of my rock; in him will I trust: he is my shield, and the horn of my salvation, my high tower, and my refuge, my saviour; thou savest me from violence." - 2 Samuel 22:3

"Trust in him at all times; ye people, pour out your heart before him: God is a refuge for us. Selah." - Psalm 62:8

When we seek Jesus first, and His kingdom, we cannot fail. If we seek riches, they can fail. When JESUS is our riches, we cannot lose.

"Charge them that are rich in this world, that they be not highminded, nor trust in uncertain riches, but in the living God, who giveth us richly all things to enjoy;" - 1 Timothy 6:17

"And the disciples were astonished at his words. But Jesus answereth again, and saith unto them, Children, how hard is it for them that trust in riches to enter into the kingdom of God!" - Mark 10:24

When we have put our trust in Jesus, we do not fear what the world can do to us.

"In God have I put my trust: I will not be afraid what man can do unto me." - Psalm 56:11

"The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? the LORD is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?" - Psalm 27:1

We trust in the name of Jesus. Oh how we love His name!

"But let all those that put their trust in thee rejoice: let them ever shout for joy, because thou defendest them: let them also that love thy name be joyful in thee." - Psalm 5:11

No comments:

Post a Comment