Wednesday, January 3, 2018



Are you facing situations in this new year in your day and in your life that you need to get through?
The world would have you to reach in your struggles for ITS “help” to get you through your situation.
The worlds “help” includes alcohol, nicotine, cannabis, stimulants, sedatives, etc., etc.
BUT JESUS wants us to CALL ON HIS NAME and use HIS help.
His help is the real thing, help. And Jesus can get us through every situation WITH HIS SPIRIT.
"And it shall come to pass, that before they call, I will answer; and while they are yet speaking, I will hear." - Isaiah 65:24 KJV
"God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble." - Psalm 46:1 KJV
"So that we may boldly say, The Lord is my helper, and I will not fear what man shall do unto me." - Hebrews 13:6 KJV
"Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil." - Ephesians 6:11 KJV (Ephesians 6:10-18, Acts 2:38-39)
"I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me." - Philippians 4:13 KJV
"Be careful for nothing [Don’t be anxious about anything]; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God. And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus." - Philippians 4:6-7 KJV

No comments:

Post a Comment