Friday, March 3, 2017


Jesus cares about you. Trust Him and love Him. He wants the best for you. Listen to His voice and He will lead and guide you. Cast your cares on Him and He will help you. Draw near to Him, and He will draw near to you.
"Humble yourselves therefore under the mighty hand of God, that he may exalt you in due time: casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you." - 1 Peter 5:6-7 KJV
"Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths." - Proverbs 3:5-6 KJV
"And thou shalt love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might." - Deuteronomy 6:5 KJV
"Because he hath set his love upon me, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him on high, because he hath known my name. He shall call upon me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honour him." - Psalm 91:14-15 KJV
"And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose." - Romans 8:28 KJV
"He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake." - Psalm 23:3 KJV
"Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you. Draw nigh to God, and he will draw nigh to you..." - James 4:7-8 KJV
"Lead me in thy truth, and teach me: for thou art the God of my salvation; on thee do I wait all the day." - Psalm 25:5 KJV
"I am my beloved's, and my beloved is mine.." - Song of Songs 6:3 KJV

No comments:

Post a Comment