Monday, February 14, 2022

There is only one God. He is our Father. He is the Creator of the Universe. His name is Jesus.


 There is only one God. He is our Father. He is the Creator of the Universe.

"Have we not all one father? hath not one God created us?" - Malachi 2:10 KJV

When Jesus was talking with His disciples, Philip said to Jesus,

"Lord, shew us the Father, and it sufficeth us [it will satisfy us].

"Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Shew us the Father? Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works. Believe me that I am in the Father, and the Father in me: or else believe me for the very works' sake." - John 14:8-11 KJV

The Pharisees said to him,

"Where is thy Father? Jesus answered, Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also." - John 8:19 KJV

"He that hateth me hateth my Father also. If I had not done among them the works which none other man did, they had not had sin: but now have they both seen and hated both me and my Father." - John 15:23-24 KJV

"I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I am he, ye shall die in your sins." - John 8:24 KJV [*Note for NLT: “8:24 Greek 'unless you believe that I am.' See Exod 3:14.”]

The Greek says, "I am" rather than "I am he." The italicized "he" shows that the "he" was added to the translation.

Exodus 3:14:

"And God said unto Moses, I AM THAT I AM: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I AM hath sent me unto you." - Exodus 3:14 KJV

There is only one God. He is our Father. He is the Creator of the Universe. His name is Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment